Thread: Hot stumble...? Help

Question

Engine at full operating temp
    Cruising along 40-45mph (no cuise control)
    Air 'off'
    Fuel about 5/8 full
    Fuel filter replaced about 4000 miles
    Truck 2001 CC D/A

I'm cruising along at about 42mph (1500 rpms) and then out of now where my engine stumbles, I give it a little more fuel and she recovers. Other half looks over with a funny look, WTF?

Then about 1/8 mile furter up, also constant throttle, she stumbles again but this time stalls.

Pull over put her in Park and starts right up. And has been fine for the past two days.

My question: is this air into the fuel lines or a sign of bad fuel.

I have had this problem too, but only with the juice on. I took off the juice until the problem can be resolved. I can't risk stalling anywhere.
    2001HD/2500/4WD/CC/PEWTER<br />Bank\'s Exhaust

I drove a "Juiced" truck. It stumbled when I took off. The guy also told me it stalls once in a while since he put the juice on.

Any other folks out there with this symptom???
    2001HD/2500/4WD/CC/PEWTER<br />Bank\'s Exhaust

I had a stumble (once) on mine with the Juice. I re-installed my updated (v4.30) Juice on Thursday afternoon. After warming the truck to "Juice operational temp.", I was rather disappointed with the update (especially with all the hype surrounding the latest update). Late Friday evening, I went to pull away from a 4-way stop (turning right), and the truck hiccupped and nearly died. Immediately after that, I noticed a MAJOR difference in the throttle response, and all of a sudden, my truck RIPS! Perhaps the Juice programming didn't kick-in for better than a day?? I've never experienced this before on earlier updated versions. It hasn't missed a beat since (but, then again it's only been a couple days).
    2007 GMC Sierra Classic SLT K3500 CC DRW.
    19.5" Alcoas with 245/70R19.5 Goodyear treads, AFE 5" exhaust, Edge Attitude CTS, AMP Powersteps, Bilstein 5100's

Question

Now a week+ later, it happened again on the way home from work. I can ALMOST perdict it. It seems to be around 40-45 mph with LIGHT to no throttle, is when it's get louder (pilot going off??) then the stumble.

Any other ideas, or any one else experience this?

I as well had this problem at around 45mph. The truck did not stall but acted very strange.
    2002 D/A Crew Cab SB 4x4 SL<br />Charcoal EXT. Graphite Leather INT.<br />Mobil 1 Syn Front to Back<br />Amsoil 2 Stage Air Filter<br />Isspro Boost & EGT Gauges Pillar Mount<br />Allison Deep Pan <br />PIAA Headlamps and Harness<br />Fox Weather Boots<br />Spray In Bed Liner<br />Juice 4.30<br />Nokia Hands Free Phone kit

I've had the same problem while running the super juice. What is the problem?

Mic, is your truck Juiced or stock?
    2001 Red D/A 4x4 Standard Cab Autometer Ultra-Lite Boost/EGT, KD4&lt;5, RJ, HI/ODL, 285x75BFGATs<br /> <a href=\"http://www.mudbogg.com/gallery/gallery1/0077.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.mudbogg.com/gallery/gallery1/0077.html</a>

Brandenburg,

my truck is Juiced 4.30

Talking with Ash, just today; they HAVE been to replicate this situation on their test truck and have a version alsmost ready for release.

I kindda wish I kept my 3.0, but I THOUGHT I wanted teh level confirmation.

problem all cured....v4.5