Thread: James Parker and Runnin with the Devil

Thumbs up

Great merchant, super service. This guy backs up what he sells. As for the Diablo Predator, it is awesome! My Duramax has the ZF 6 speed, and the Predator works very well with it. As for the power increase, I feel like I am driving a Corvette. Great product! No problems whatsoever.
    2003 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4.<br />Duramax Allison, Pewter Metallic<br />K&N, Predator

I agree, had mine for about a month now, and still works fine. He was hammered pretty hard on this site, because his product was relased two months late, from the stated date the factory had told him, also missed a tire program. You probably will not see to many respones to this due to the above mentioned problems. Good luck with your new toy. I hear he is doing good.
    2001HD,4X4,CC,D/A Driving it since, 12/20/00--58,000 miles.<br />Two tone paint, silver/blue.<br />EGT gauge,265 OWL tires.<br />1.10 Predator, 4\" Magnaflow muffler, Amsoil air filter.<br />1982 Toyota, 35\" Boggers, 529:1, locked, exo cage.

Greg, and Rich, I appreciate the kind and sincere comments guys. Seeing this made my whole day!

Awesome, and thank you again!

Sincerely...