Hey guys new to the forums here.

Just picked up a 2000 Chevy 3500 dueally crewcab, 6.5TD automatic, 138,000 miles. Had it about a week so far and love the truck. Truck was well used, but not abused. Best I can tell it was a 1 owner/driver truck.

Truck starts great, runs/shifts great, no smoke, normal fuel mileage for the gear it has.

If I'm sitting still, then nail the throttle and stay into it at least till it gets into second gear, the check engine light comes on about 30-60 secnds later. Doesn't matter if it's 1/4 or full tank of fuel. Truck still runs the same whith cel illuminated, no perfomance degridation noted.

If I don'trepeat the above scenario during the next 2-3 start/stop cycles, the light will go out....but will return if I get into the throttle again.

No other lights come on (WIF, Throttle, etc), and best I can tell, the truck is completely stock (one of the reasons I bought it).

Just wondered if anyone has run into this before. Next step will be scanning it to get codes, but just hoped to get some preliminarry info from the pros before I get into this.

Thanks.