Thread: Duramax OEM Exhaust System

Cool

Does anyone want my OEM exhaust system including catalytic converter? Its laying in my side yard where it came to rest after I launched it.

I'll remove the blood stains from it for health reasons, but buyer will be required to remove unwanted sweat stains and dirt that was crammed up openings as it landed and flipped several times.

Buyer must pick it up, as I have vowed to never touch it again for fear that further damage to either the exhaust or myself could occur.

Excepting any offers whether reasonable or not. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-18-2002: Message edited by: RVGuy ]</p>
    Jim<br /><br />Silver Grey 2008 Silverado, LTZ,CC,4x4,dually, D/A, Fumoto, Rhino Liner, Garmin Nuvi 660, Edge Juice
    2007 Mobile Suites Deluxe 5th Wheel RV

RVGuy ,

What are you saying you don't want it?????? It's such a gem.....I think I'll hang on to mine and when all them people in the Tree hugger state rip there cats off and toss all the old stuff out, they'll be looking for pieces of the stock pipe, when they get caught....Then it's pay back for voting the way they did..... [img]tongue.gif[/img] You must be on the California side of Texas and there Enviro cops must be bleeding over,cats where only mandatory in California in 02.....

MAC

[ 08-18-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

What diameter is the piping of the stock exhaust? I may be interested, and I'm even in Dallas too. Need to make a big exhaust for a car and 3.5" piping is hard to come by.
    jeff<br />\'95 Mitsubishi Spyder VR-4<br />\'01 Chevrolet 2500HD D/A EC SB 4x4

How did you end up with a catalytic converter? Did you buy the truck in California? I saw you were in Texas.

Does your truck have EGR?

Smile

My email address for anyone wanting to contact me on the exhaust is jim@nospamwalkersdomain.com

Remove the "nospam" in the above and you will have it.

I was as surprised as anyone that I had a catalytic converter. Yes, I purchased the truck right here in good ole' Dallas, actually Irving at Frank Parra.
    Jim<br /><br />Silver Grey 2008 Silverado, LTZ,CC,4x4,dually, D/A, Fumoto, Rhino Liner, Garmin Nuvi 660, Edge Juice
    2007 Mobile Suites Deluxe 5th Wheel RV