Thread: Bike Week-Water Week Trip report,MPG,etc

Smile

2865 total miles fuel used 165 gallons= 17.36 per gallon..Total truck and trailer load 12,000 lbs (I weighed the setup when I got home today)..
    Most of the driving was at 75mpg through,Illinois,Ky,TN,GA,AL,FL...some higher speeds at times..

I would have to say the Jenkins Full system has given me 1 mpg..My last trip was 16 mpg before the exhaust..

We had a great time, alot of rain (yes we rode in plenty of it 450 miles on the bikes)..They only had 7.5 inches of rain while we were there...

Still better than snow and cold..

Bike-Truck all did great no problems..I still see no need for the JUICE.......Just my opinion...

I did blow away a stock Cummins Dodge..Later I talked to his buddie that was riding with him and he said I passed him like he was setting still..He also said his buddie was giving it all it had.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

All for now, I am very tired..Hope everyone is well..

Later.....
    2002 GMC...Dmax in Black of course..X-cab 4 by 4..<br />Goodmark Cowl Inducton Hood<br />Lund Screen front<br />Stainless nerf Bars<br />aux tank<br />Jardine 4\" Exhaust<br />and some more stuff

glad you had a safe trip..........next time you pass through good ole alabama give me some notice and Ill buy ya dinner...........great mileage dave
    2002 CHEVY 2500HD CC SB D/A 4X4<br />COMP/JUICE 4.61 PREDATOR 1.04 <br />BANKS 4\"EXHAUST<br />SUNCOAST PROLOC TRIPLEDISC TORQUE CONVERTOR & CLUTCH PACK UPGRADE<br />AFE STAGE 2<br />POWERSHOT 2000 PROPANE INJECTION<br />DVGAMBLE@BELLSOUTH.NET

Are they still give'n tickets for give'n free rides to naked ladies?----- [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was get'en a little worried, been a while since you last posted about D-beach.

165 gallons. Is that what the computer said or what the pumps said? I have found that mine is off around 2 gallons after the "e" mark.

Burner

2003 GMC SLT CC 4x4 SB-Cooper Tires-Speed Liner-Activator II-Full length ICI SS step bars B&W Goose & more to come
    -- Member #7527
    E-Mail --&gt;Twomuchplay(at)AOL(dot)com

They were giving tickets for nudity..So I kept my cloths on..LOL!!!!!!!!It is 8 hrs manditory down there if you get arrested for anything..

The milage-gallons is done by the pump..I have a 02..
    2002 GMC...Dmax in Black of course..X-cab 4 by 4..<br />Goodmark Cowl Inducton Hood<br />Lund Screen front<br />Stainless nerf Bars<br />aux tank<br />Jardine 4\" Exhaust<br />and some more stuff