Thread: Juice Price?

Question

Is $545 a good price for regular Juice new in the box??

Thanks!
    2003 2500HD D/A, Ext. Cab, Sht Box<br />Lt. Pewter Metallic<br />265/75 Bridgestone Dueler REVO<br />Access Cover, Pendaliner<br /><b><a href=\"http://home.mchsi.com/~d.lang/2003_2500hd.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Some Pics</a></b>

Uh - huh ......

Mac

i would expect the juice to start coming down with the predator at 450. the juice may have performance andvantage, but worth 100 bucks and cant change tire size or read codes. I can live with .2 or .3 more seconds on the 1/4 mile
    2003 GMC 2500HD SLT CC D/A 4x4, <br />J/K Harness and Phillips bulbs<br />Amsoil air, RS9000x shocks, Hill levelling keys

Originally posted by ski:
    i would expect the juice to start coming down with the predator at 450. the juice may have performance andvantage, but worth 100 bucks and cant change tire size or read codes. I can live with .2 or .3 more seconds on the 1/4 mile
    Not to burst a bubble here and not knocking either as I have both. They both have advantages and the Predator is really nice for tire recalibration and top speed mph gains.

BUT,.................

If I could only have one, sorry but I'll take the EDGE JUICE [img]smile.gif[/img] .

JMHO & $.02 cents
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

The new juice controller is supposed to do speedo corrections too, but for another $200 or so to the cost.

I have the Predator, and am still getting the juice. My truck acts flaky on the 85 and 100 Predator tunes, so Ill leave the 40 HP pred in and the adjust the juice as arse whippins are needed [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Randy<br />2003 2500HD C/C D/A Pewter -Retrax Cover -Michelin LTX M/S 265/75E-16\'s -Smittybuilt Step Rails -Banks Exhaust -CA Hot Juice -Predator - Kennedy Headlight Harness -SPA 211

Kennedy Guest

Unless I am misinformed, the Juice will only DISPLAY corrected speed, and will not alter the signal to the speedo or computer.

As GMC-2002 stated, they both have their strong points...

I agree with 2002 gmc dmax........torque just is not there with the pred dave
    2002 CHEVY 2500HD CC SB D/A 4X4<br />COMP/JUICE 4.61 PREDATOR 1.04 <br />BANKS 4\"EXHAUST<br />SUNCOAST PROLOC TRIPLEDISC TORQUE CONVERTOR & CLUTCH PACK UPGRADE<br />AFE STAGE 2<br />POWERSHOT 2000 PROPANE INJECTION<br />DVGAMBLE@BELLSOUTH.NET

How about running a special on a reflash from Reg. to Hot? is it still $250? It may be a bargain at that, but not for my wallet. I'm about to drop $700 for new tires I have to have. What about it Eric? How 'bout a $100 special

I've noticed that on other forums they get a group purchase deal going if there is enough interest.

Has there been anything like that here?

How about a group purchase discount on a Predator? RWTD are you reading this??
    2003 2500HD D/A, Ext. Cab, Sht Box<br />Lt. Pewter Metallic<br />265/75 Bridgestone Dueler REVO<br />Access Cover, Pendaliner<br /><b><a href=\"http://home.mchsi.com/~d.lang/2003_2500hd.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Some Pics</a></b>

Originally posted by More Power:
    Please re-read the forum guidelines regarding "group purchases".

MP
    More Power, that link doesn't work properly. This is the message that I get:

You are already registered. You are currently logged in.

2003 GMC 2500HD SB CC SLT D/A

Log out if you want to read it in it's entirety ...

Please note that commercial exploitation, classified advertisements, group purchasing, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other solicitations are inappropriate on this Bulletin Board unless specifically approved in advance by TheDieselPage.com administrators.
    Just trying to help out ...

Mac

Angry

Gotcha. Missed the fine print I guess.

Kennedy Guest

Dunno how many times I've talked guys through changing levels or other issues after their selling dealer struck out. Price isn't everything...