I am wanting to put a banks turbo kit back on my 1990 V2500 6.2NA suburban. The original owner had installed one on it soon after he bought it. I don't know when it went out but by the time I had purchased it , (3rd owner) the turbo was gone and they had installed a passenger side na manifold and 2" duals out the back. (Need to get bigger pipes out the back) Big hole where turbo should have been. Still had banks filter box and the hoses comming out of the turbo and the air cleaner box for the banks 6.2 turbo kit. Sold all the extra stuff on e-bay, would rather buy new kit than try and piece together one. My question is this? I am not sure if the motor is original. Odometer is showing 211,000 , motor has goodwrench on the drivers side valve cover which leads me to believe it has been changed at some time. I did a compression check and got 400-410 psi on 7 cylinders and 385 on the number 5 cylinder. Should I change out the head gaskets before doing this? I am also adding a DB2-4911 rebuilt pump, 6.5 turbo injectors, gear drive, hiflo water pump at the same time. From what I have read it is easier to pull the motor than to try and change out the heads in the truck. Pros and cons appreciated.

Once again thanks for all the help in the past as I have been able to find out everything I needed assistance with from all of your replies.

Darkroad