Please Help me with this horrible rear drum setup. on another set of what I understand to be high end drums, Raybestos 9531 PG Plus (Professional Grade Plus) drums. Just had this next set cut today and at 331mm and 332mm in diameter. Last set sent rear into a "violent shake" and I had to back off on shoes...

So what do I do tomorrow, go to NAPA or CarQuest or AutoZone and buy some kind of ceramic shoe or semi-metallic brake shoe????

This stupid GM setup is a waste of money and stinks....

TheBrakeMan.com said they have shoes for this but at $200 to $250 depending where you buy them, what the heck, another fortune, this Diesel business is really getting on my nerves, everyong charges a fortune for any part that says diesel???

Please help me figure out what shoes to buy tomorrow so that I can take a 12 hour trip without the drums heating up and sending the rear into a "violent shake"!!!!!! Thus, I keep paying for new front rotors due to weak or NO back braking, another expense, then injectors, remote PMD, computer, turbo arm, tires...

What are the Raybestos & NAPA grade levels, how the heck do I figure this bees nest out???