Hello folks,

Been around awhile, have had several 6.2's, converted an 84 Burb to Diesel and am in the middle of converting an 85 K-5 to to a 6.2 from an 85 1 ton Burb. (I made it a one ton with axles)

I came across an SM420 with a Rockwell T-221 married to it. Very rare, only one year was that done. Both are in excellent shape and the price was right. However, it didn't come with a bellhousing.

The Turbo 400 that was in my Burb was working fine, but I had a buddy who needed one in a bad way about the same time we started to tear it apart. It just so happened that the 420 fell into my lap at about the same time. This rig (and the rig giving it's life for this swap) are for offroading and the only highway they see is to and from the trail. Which up here in Alaska sometimes the highway is just as challenging as the trail.

I'm having trouble coming up with a bellhousing. From what I understand, I can use a bellhousing from a SM465, but I need a spacer, which I have found. Too bad I cannot find a bellhousing that hasn't been through Hell.

Do any of you know a good source for a Diesel bellhousing?