Hi all:

My '94 Sub 6.5 td is back home with a rebuilt tranny, new torque converter and rebuilt t-case. Add in the new engine it got last year and I'm well on my way to owning the world's "newest" '94 Sub. Thanks again to those that chimed in with advice and real help with the problem.

I'm about to get a new IP and injectors. I was sure that high-flow units were the only way to go because, well, bigger is better, right? But then I saw this on the Heath Diesel page as a tag line regarding their hi-pop units:

"These HO injectors will add approx 25 hp. These may not be best suited for your towing application as they can cause higher exhaust gas temps under heavy towing conditions."

I tow 24' enclosed race hauler loaded with my car and gear at least once a month, so I have obvious concerns about making the swap to the big squirters based on that warning. ( Very nice to see a business not just thinking about the bottom line and putting this kind of info out there, another solid reason to only by from DP advertisers)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve