Since I'm having this very rare fuse blowing problem in my 2500hd, I'm driving a loner today. A black Sierra Denali with twenty miles on it. What can I say, I can be a sweet talker. While looking at every nook and crany of this truck I came across an interesting air box. At first glance it looks just like ours. That is until you see that there's no hole in the front. Instead it has two small ducts that connect to the holes that the infamous aluminum tape covers. It looks to be a crack at cold air induction. It might be worth a shot to try it out on one of these trucks. Anyone out there tried anything similar? I posted pics at web shots, the link is below. Also in the pics you will find one of the goofy dead air box thing like we have, however it's even uglier on this truck!
After putting around 70 miles on this truck today my opinion is that its all that and a case of beer. I'm hoping that the wife will get one of these as her next vehicle. I think it turns a tighter circle than her Alero. Since she wants to stick with gassers, this would be great. Oh yeah, it seems to be good on gas too. The more toys in the box the merrier!

Later,

TJ
TJ's Pics