Sorry to keep bumping this, but now I am getting really desparate. The truck is still in front of my work and they are threatening to tow it off "for" me. Nice.
I am begining to think the PMD is DOA. Weird though cause the previous owner replaced it this past winter, so about 7/8 months back and probably about 6k miles. It is located in the hole in the pass side front bumper with a SS Diesel Heat sink and relocation kit. I pulled it out of the engine bay where it was on the D/S side fender about two weeks back. The PCM is giving me two codes: 711 (trans) and 004 (pressure reg) I think the second code (004) is bogus cause no one seems to recognize it.

Here is the weird part: My AutoXRay will assess the codes, claim it clears them and then when I check them again, there they are again. It is like they never really clear, or reset immediately? Weird.

These are the only code. Engine will crank, just no fire. I hear and feel a movement in the fuel shut-off solenoid. I have yet to crack lines to see if it is seeing fuel, but i suspect not.

Just ordered a new PMD for safety sake. Figure if this is not the issue, will be good to ahve a back-up. Anyone with any suggestions?