The new technician mentioned there wasn’t anything in the fuel filter?? I’m slowly learning about this as things are going on. The fuel system was never properly purged like what they claimed. I’m sure they just siphoned the tank and called it good to take a short cut. The service manager sounded concerned when the new technician called her. But how much of that concern is concern for the shops liability in this whole ordeal?

The tool looks to be a Cornwell flat tip screw driver, it’s green and black like what is on the Cornwell website. Probably from loosing/tightening the bleed screw? I just want my truck back and to be done properly. I’ve spent a lot of money on this truck and work my a$$ off to keep it. I’m hoping there’s no damage now and no long term damage after all is said and done. My worry is with how long the unleaded has now been in the truck, it’s been a week now. I was told the longer it’s in there, the greater chance there is to have damage. I just want it to be over and have my truck back. Life’s been pretty sucky lately and this is just one more thing on top of everything else. I digress. Lol. Positive thoughts to a good outcome.