Thread: 6.2 Redblock Theory

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2INSANE View Post
    You willing to take them apart and see if they are crack free? I would only need one.

Also would you be willing to take a clean uncontaminated block sample to a lab? I could reimburse you for the lab results.
    If you want i could break a piece off the ventilated block and send you,no labs anywhere around here that aren't cooking meth not that it's a problem around here.
    The burnt one is out and semi accessible so it could get checked out.But at this time it would have to wait till winter.
    We got snow again last night,and my yard cleaning project has to start i have made a commitment to myself to get rid of at least 22 vehicles by the end of 22.So far i am at 1.
    I did by a truck that was already sitting in my yard,not sure yet if that works against me.But it was one you don't see many oftravel all 2.jpgtravel all 4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    90 Chev 3500 c/c 4x4,6.2na,400 auto,4:10 gears.DSG Timing gears,main girdle, isspro tach, pyro,boost,oil and trany temp.Dual Tstats, High volume peninsular pump,on shelf, Custom turbo and intercooler 85%complete. Change of plans for the dually, it's going to get a Cummins. Both trucks are Blue 90 4x4 crews