Quote Originally Posted by spongebob View Post
it's above the filter
It's sometimes tough to see and positively identify a leak source.

I'd first suspect the components that carry coolant through the oil filter adapter/oil cooler. You can get a remote camera to use with a smart phone or Harbor Freight sells a standalone remote camera. This'll allow you to investigate some of those hard to reach areas.

If it's not the oil filter adapter, I'd consider a head gasket leak or a coolant leak associated with the turbocharger (look in the engine valley using your remote camera). A head gasket coolant leak will appear at the junction between the head and the block, but coolant will run along that seam till reaching the back of the head.

I've not heard of a head gasket leaking coolant, but I considered how it might happen when I had my two engines apart in 2021. I had a hard to find fuel leak somewhere on top of one engines upon reassembly. It took some time to find it. I eventually used a Harbor Freight remote camera and my iPhone camera to positively identify the leak source. Then I had to remove some stuff on top of the engine to get to the leak site. It just needed a little more torque on a fuel line fitting nut.