As summer approaches time for the Frankntruck gets moved down the list of things to do.
But i have managed to get the Killer Dowl Pin mod done,and installed a Fluidampr.
It snowed a few days ago which gave me time inside to finish mounting the Intercooler.
Then we had 24 hours without phones or internet as wildfires had taken out the fiber-optic lines to the Yukon.So i took on getting the clutch figured out and finished.
The clutch cylinder had been modified for the Ford conversion. The mounting flange is removable from the Dodge clutch cylinder so it made for an easy conversion. I got the holes where needed,cut off part of the old holes to complete the new holes as they were just slots.Welded the ends on the holes and ground out clearance for nuts.
I didn't want to destroy the Square body clutch cylinder for the rod extension, so i went in the back yard and took one out of a 90's truck and used it.The 90's truck had a rod that wasn't part of the clutch cylinder so if by the odd chance the rust-bucket ever is revived the part is an easy find. The clutch cylinder part can be changed with a stock Dodge one if required.intercooler mount.jpgcrew clutch 3.jpgcrew clutch.jpgcrew clutch 4.jpgKiller dowl pin.jpg