I was just ready to leave the drag strip last night after testing my race car. Got in, started the truck, and was ready to call my owner and let her know I was leaving. It was idling fine and the engine just quit as if I had turned off the key. We've got power and the starter turns the engine over just fine. It's just a no start.

This is a 2003 3500 DRW with 140k on the clock. About 30K ago I installed a set of injectors from JK. The truck is in good condition and I just replaced the headliner, has some leather replaced in the seats and I had the entire truck repainted (Florida sun just kills paint) as I plan on keeping it.

I have a couple of suspicions.

The bed was R&R'd to paint the front of it and the back of the cab. I'm wondering if a wire or hose pinched?

It has always just started right up. The past few days it's taken longer to start. I've heard some noise below and behind the drivers seat. Does this thing have a lift pump?

Yesterday on the way to the track a smokey ol' bubba truck passed me and I couold smell that but, that lingered longer than it should have.

I've got the idea that we may really have a minor issue though.

The truck is still at the track attached to my trailer and because I have to report for jury duty in the morning it may be a couple of days before I get it to a dealer.

Has anyone dealt with this before?