Thread: Update on 2017 Colorado

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Update on 2017 Colorado

We now have 5,000 miles on the truck. We are getting an average of 26.7 mpg that is some highway which really isn't highway in Florida because of all the "TOURON'S.
    A TOURON is what we call Terrorist oops I mean Tourist here. "Word origin comes from "TOURIST and MORON combined.
    And then the Floridians drive even worse.
    Florida was rated as having the worst drivers in the entire US. And that is for real !
    So on the highway they can't drive an even speed they either drive 40 under or 40 over in a 70 mph zone. So we have a hard time going more that 10 miles without a backup and at least 2 wrecks on our Interstate I-4. "Thank you Walt Dismal World". Walt would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what the corporation is really doing with his dream and to our resident's.
    "Boy we miss the Ranch and country life and privacy" Oh well at least there is no nasty wet cold ice and snow. Hurricanes we put up with them, what you gonna do ? LOL
    But our mileage included a lot of stop and go in moderate to heavy traffic and the re gen cycles.
    So we are tickled with the truck the mpg and the handling.
    We went to South Carolina and we actually were able to cruise 65 and 75 mph for extended lengths like an hour or more. While actually cruising on the highway we were getting an average of 30 to 32 mpg. On some legs coming back South we were getting 34 mpg.
    Not one issue with the truck so far. It's awesome !
    I just hope we don't wear it out until it's paid for LOL
    Last edited by cowboywildbill; 09-23-2017 at 12:54.