TheDieselPage.com Forums

The Diesel Page Forums

2019 - TDP's 23rd Anniversary
What's New | Feature Articles | Product Reviews | Member's Area | Free Forum Registration
Duramax 6600 Diesel Page | Advertiser's Section | Classified Ads | The Diesel Page - Publications

Go Back   TheDieselPage.com Forums > The Diesel Page Forums > Updates & Announcements

Updates & Announcements What's new in The Diesel Page. Bulletin board login, access & security information. Forum rules, terms of service & registration information.

Old 11-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Forum Software Updates

Over the last couple weeks, we've done some forum software updates. Most changes you won't notice, but some, or many, you might. It's been a while since the last update cycle, so we lost some features along the way, and gained some new ones after the updates. We're working on enabling and configuring lost and new features, so bear with us. The list is long and it will take a while to get through it all.

Please don't hesitate to report anything that worked before and doesn't now. Just post them up here, or use the normal contact method (Contact Us link, PM, or email). Also, let us know of feature likes and dislikes, or features we should have but aren't available or visible. Many will be things we haven't yet configured, aren't yet available, or simply overlooked. We are open to reasonable suggestions, as always.

There will be further updates in the near future, but this is where we are, for now.
dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com
Old 11-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Thanks Greg!
Old 11-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Proud Deplorable

I just noticed the huge improvement in the way photo attachments are handled! Two thumbs up!
-Joseph Sobran

Current oil burners: MB 350SDL, Kubota 7510
Gone but not forgotten: '87 F350 7.3, '93 C2500 6.5, '95 K2500 6.5, '06 K2500HD 6.6
Old 11-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I just noticed the huge improvement in the way photo attachments are handled! Two thumbs up!
Thanks, John.
There are several options with this feature. I just went with what I thought would be the most user friendly. Let me know if it can be improved, and we can probably tweak that.
dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com