Thread: 3500 single rear wheel now available!

Thumbs up

I saw several single rear wheel 3500's at the AQHA World Congress this year. They are rated at 9,900 GVW. and 23,000 GCVW. Most were D-Max equipped
    Member #4883
    My diesels
    97 Chevy C-3500 Dually, 6.5TD
    85 VW Jetta 1.6L N/A
    85 Mercedes Benz 190D 2.2 N/A
    85 Surburban 2500 4x4 6.2 N/A
    83 Chevy G-30 Van 6.2 N/A

Yes thats my kind of truck. Lookin real hard at a crew cab K-3500 SRW, D/A. Will wait till spring for delivery. Mrs tanker, gets to choose color and other little things. I get to choose power train and various hardware. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Together we make a great pair and soon we should be ready to order. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Tom McCauley (DP Member #513)
    "Tankers-ToyII" Loaded 05 D/A K-3500 CC, SRW. Deep pan on Allison w/Transyn. Edge Juice w/attitude, 4" Kennedy exhaust, 98 Gal. Transfer-Flow cross bed fuel tank, Leer 100XQ bed cap. Reese 14,000lb class V hitch w/ dual cam HP sway control. Tow 34ft. 32FKD Holiday Rambler travel trailer. GCW 20,360lbs

Kennedy Guest

Mine builds this week. Not really planning on keeping it too long, but ordered the way I wanted it just in case. Yes the 2002 is STAYING!

Now I just need to get one of those bonus earnings letters for my GM card...

jbplock Guest

Originally posted by kennedy:
    ...Now I just need to get one of those bonus earnings letters for my GM card...
    John, You can get your current GM card earnings from www.gmcard.com ... (click on Earnings in the upper right corner of the page). You can also setup online access to your statements. I use it all the time to verify and keep track of charges. You can make direct online payments too.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Kennedy Guest

Some are receiving special promotional letters adding $1000 to their earnings etc. I haven't seen one yet...

Got one last month, with an expiration of 9/30. Wife now has a new Denali! Between rebates, GM card earnings, extra grand from GM card, and dealers really wanting to move some inventory before the third quarter ended, I got a heck of a deal. Dickered with them all the way to the evening of the 30th, before I decided to do it.

Previously had been planning on waiting to see if a diesel was ever going to show up in the SUV body. I guess if it does, time to trade!
    2002 GMC 2500; D/A, 4WD, CC, LB, loaded; JK exhaust, headlight harness and Mega Filter, Amsoil Air Filter in modified stock box, SPA 211, Retrax, Line-X, Tough Country Front End Replacemnt and Rear Bumper Replacement, Lucerix Mirrors, Westin Step Bars, 285 75 Yokohama Geolander AT + II\'s on 16 X 8\'s, Jordan Brake Controller

That pretty much sums up why I have a 2004 Suburban purchased 9/28/04. Got tired of waiting for D-max Burb, and the rebates and bonus and GM card points were too good to pass up. I CAN be bought.
    2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD CC D/ZF SB Fire Red 2WD no longer the fastest stocker up the hill at the TDP Pull Off. -sold-
    2004 Chevy Suburban 5.3L 2WD
    1996 GMC Sierra 1500 5.0L 5sp 2WD LB

Buck Guest

Now I just need to get one of those bonus earnings letters for my GM card...