I hope this doesn't drive you guys and gals nuts, but, here's where I am, or, where I'm not with this photo posting thing.

I finally got to where I thought I could tackle posting the shots that I took, on my cell, of the broken rear axle tube on my Sierra, back in 014. Went to the Photo Forum and read it through, decided that the only way to come close to following it, was to make a copy of all 6 pages. Started the process, though to these old eyes, the data was clear as the proverbial mud. *Clicked on the Photo Album link in the toolbar. *Clicked on the Upload Photos link. Got a pretty darn good copy of Jim's albums!

So, I fooled around some, and got to a page that asked if I wanted to create my own album, ----- or some-such. Didn't make a copy, so I ain't gonna remember. Well, heck, yes, I dove right in! Got right to a page that wanted me to name stuff, so I did. Got to a page that had five lines on the right to download to. Clicked on each one, one at a time, and each one popped up a photo of my wife, Jean, over on the left! I hadn't even opened that album in my compuker, but I had opened an album containing four photos of the broken axle tube. So, that's where I'm stuck for tonight. Have things changed since the tutorial was made? The pages that come up for me are close, but, in most cases don't look like the ones in the tutorial.

I need a kindergarten lesson for a 77 year-old dummy.
Anybody? If you think there's no hope, just say so, I'm used to it.o
Thanks, DW