Thread: 2005 Rendezvous & Edge Products - Weekend on the Edge

Arrow

Join Us for The Diesel Page's 2005 Rendezvous and Edge Products Weekend on the Edge.

We've been given a block of both spectator and participation tickets for Edge's event. A "participation" ticket is required to run your truck on the chassis dyno or run at the 1/4-mile track.

Edge's spectator and participation tickets are free (up to the maximum number we have on hand) to those registered to attend the 2005 Rendezvous. Click this link to learn more and to register.

MP

Kennedy Guest

Plan here is to take 2 trucks like we did for the Pull Off!

LanduytG Guest

We will be there for sure. I am sure it will be a lot of fun for all. Hope we can top the 2000 Dayton rendezvous.

Greg

BMDMAX Guest

My current plan is to be there with a couple of trucks also! I think this is shaping up to be a great event!

I am trying to make it happen. I plan to bring one truck...like I did at the Pull off.
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Tough Guy Guest

Just made my reservations.

See yall there...

Cheers

Kennedy Guest

You know TG, if you bring your checkbook along, you just could be towing back from Utah in a real truck...

Arrow

Please click the above banner image to register with Edge.

Schedule:

-----------------------------------------
    Friday, September 9th 2005.

Location: Rocky Mountain Raceway - 6555 West 2100 South, West Valley City, Utah 84128

Time: Registration/Check-in starts at 2:00 p.m. (note: If you pre-register you still need to check-in.)

Open runs from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Gates open at 5:00 p.m.
    Event: Racing from 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

---------------------------------------------
    Saturday, September 10th 2005.

Location: Edge Products - 1080 South Depot Drive, Ogden, Utah 84404

Time: Registration at 9:15 a.m.
    Main events are from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    Event: Show-N-Shine, Dyno Runs, Food and Prizes!

Tough Guy Guest

The wife is giving me a small allowance and no checkbook....

I'll can still drive it home though, I don't need no stinkin' checkbook...just some keys...

Thanks for thinking about my poor Ford driving self...I always knew you had a soft spot for me John.

Cheers