Thread: 2006 Edge Products

Default Yee Haw!

I've already reserved a slot in my schedule for this event...I really had a good time last year...

Chris
    1999 F-250 PowerStroke Crew Cab Short Box Lariat 4X4
    Fumoto, Turbo-Master, MBRP 4", Billet Triple Disc TC, HD TransGo Tugger, AIS, Triple Pod, Autometer Phantoms, SPDiesel Overboost Eliminator, SCT Tuned By Tadd @ Elite Diesel Performance 75/100/125 and DP-Tuner 80 Econo PCM, Sirius Radio...
    2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Sport 4X4
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

Chris:
    Will you guys be staying at Cherry Hills again this year?
    If you need some help again let me know.
    Denny
    2018 GMC Denali HD 2500 L5P.

Cool Wote!!

I will be staying at, the Crystal Inn in West Valley City. For those of you flying into SLC, they do offer a free shuttle to and from the airport.

To call the hotel directly dial 888-977-9400...

The Edge Event weekend is September 8th-9th, with the drag races starting on Friday, 9/8 in the afternoon and the dyno event at Edge on Saturday, 9/9. The hotel is nearby the race track and has restaurants within walking distance.

Here is a link to the hotel, so you can see what it is all about:
    Crystal Inn, West Valley City

The Crystal Inn West Valley City is located approximately a quarter-mile from E Center Arena and Hollywood Connection and seven miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. This location is also half a mile from Valley Fair Mall, seven miles from Temple Square, and within 30 miles of Alta Ski Resort, Brighton Ski Resort, Deer Valley, Park City, Snowbird Ski Resort, Solitude Ski Resort, and the Canyons.

Hotel amenities include the indoor swimming pool, Internet cafe, hot tub, complimentary hot breakfast, free airport shuttle service, convenience store, fitness room, free weekday newspapers, laundry facilities, free local calls, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and free parking.
    All rooms have air-conditioning, coffeemakers, microwaves, refrigerators, dataports, interior access, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, VCRs, and cable TVs with HBO.

I cut and pasted the hotel info from a post by ShayB on the Diesel Stop, I already booked a room and there will be many other Diesel enthusiasts there too! I will be arriving on the 7th and leaving Sunday the 10th.

See you there!

Chris
    Fumoto, Turbo-Master, MBRP 4", Billet Triple Disc TC, HD TransGo Tugger, AIS, Triple Pod, Autometer Phantoms, SPDiesel Overboost Eliminator, SCT Tuned By Tadd @ Elite Diesel Performance 75/100/125 and DP-Tuner 80 Econo PCM, Sirius Radio...
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

Default Who is going?

Is anyone going? This is a great event and lots of fun.

Chris
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

We'll be back next year. Just not enough time this year (not ready) and such a long drive...
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Talking

Damn John, sorry you won't be there, just got the new twin CP's, Injectors and will have the new turbo by then. Wish you could have made it. Next year buddy.
    Florey<br />02 GMC Duramax CC SB 4X4. Idaho CTD Twin Turbos, TTS Extreme, ATS Extreme tranny with 5-Star TC, 12 Bolt Billet Flex place, upgraded co-pilot, ATS head studs, Cognito braces, SoCal fuel pickup, MITUSA lift pump, Transfer Flow fuel tank, Edge Juice w/ attitude,(no timing), 5" exhaust, way too many gauges, sleeves, tranny /transfer case brace, Caltracs, Bilsteins. EFI Live. TECH 2.

Keith Bachler (Nasty Girl) will be going as well Nathan (Idaho CTD) the inventor of the twin turbos for the Dmax. It should be a good time. The Nasty Girl is probably or will be the fastest Dmax on on #2 in the country.
    Florey<br />02 GMC Duramax CC SB 4X4. Idaho CTD Twin Turbos, TTS Extreme, ATS Extreme tranny with 5-Star TC, 12 Bolt Billet Flex place, upgraded co-pilot, ATS head studs, Cognito braces, SoCal fuel pickup, MITUSA lift pump, Transfer Flow fuel tank, Edge Juice w/ attitude,(no timing), 5" exhaust, way too many gauges, sleeves, tranny /transfer case brace, Caltracs, Bilsteins. EFI Live. TECH 2.

See you there.
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

I'm going to the weekend on the edge and stay there at Cherry Hill maybe, is anyone else staying there? Bringing my Dodge Cummins to see what it will do at the drags and dyno.
    1984 Chevy K10 swb 4x4,'97 6.5,DB4911 IP,DSG gear drive,Banks turbo,Jardine exhaust,Heath HO injectors,B&M oil cooler,NV4500 trans,Dynatrac Dana 60 rear end w/disc brakes,Isspro tach,
    1994 Dodge Cummins TST#6 plate,DD stage II injectors,3KGSK,PDR HX35 turbo,ATS TC & transmission,Banks twin ram manifold

We are here! Going to the track today.

Chris
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

Talking

It was good to see Chris and friends at the track friday night and at Edge on Saturday. I had hoped to see Jim and the little red truck but alas it was not to be. I understand that Jim will be ready for the track before the the next Weekend on the Edge and that John will probably have a new truck to show off at that time. Can't wait to see the action.
    It was a good time after all.
    Denny
    2018 GMC Denali HD 2500 L5P.

It was good to see Denny and Ron this year at WOTE! Too bad Kennedy wasn't there to defend his dyno title. It was taken from him by Maddog in his Cummins powered Ford this year....940hp and 1519tq

Chris
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery