Thread: blown fuse?

I have lost my volt hand reading plus all the red lights that come on when you first turn the key on. thought it might be a fuse but I checked the ones under the dash in the fuse panel all checked ok. are there any inline fuses that could be blown? It is on a '92 chevy 2500 with a 6.5 turbo. also am having problems with fuel smoke and rough idle when first start. Any ideas. Thanks, Eddie

Check to see if you are getting power to you cold start switch, timing advance, these are power by the pink wire on the alt. you might want to check the alt. to amke sure it is working properly.
    good luck
    2003 CHEVY 4500 DURAMAX/ALLISON 14'
    SERVICE CRANE BODY 16,500 LBS 14.5 MPG
    1998 K3500 SRW CREW CAB TRANSPLANTED 6.5TD ELECTROINC INTO, HEATH COMPUTER, 40+HP INJECTORS, 4" EXHAUST, VACUUM ELEMTINATOR ON TURBO,UPGRADED COOLING WITH ALL GM PARTS,NO VACUUM PUMP, SST OIL COOLER LINES MADE LOCALY FRACTION OF THE COST, 3" TOURBO/BOOST GAUSGE ALL IN ONE, ADDED GEAR DRIVE GREAT HELP WITH STARTING TIME DOESN'T JUMP AROUND ANY MORE, INTERCOOLER 3" INLET AND OUTLET COOLER 12x24x4, ALSO ADDED MANDEL BENT CROSS OVER, HAD TRUCK REPAINTED AND OPUT ON ALUM FLAT BED

being a 92, check for voltage drop on the power distribution center. Its the row of studs with fuse links under the black plastic cover on the bulkhead
    95 K2500 HD "F" JK "big" chip, JK big intercooler, high-pops, JK 4 inch exhaust, fsd cooler, Auto Meter guages, Holeset turbo from a 5.9L Cummins, fresh 18:1 eng w/new IP, no vac pump.