Looking for input: April of this year my PCM was reflashed with new s/w due to a recall related to DPF regen frequency (recall N192273630). Since, I've gotten the following codes reported:
P026D (web search suggests several sources, mainly the MAF sensor) AND, the CEL lights, along with the Stabilitrak indicator on the DIC.
P24D1 (DPF regen cycle incomplete?)
P0113 (Intake Air Temp Circuit High Input)
P227B (web suggests it could be anything from a Powertrain code to a loose fuel cap).
P227D (Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit C High)
P041B (EGR Temp Sensor B Circuit Range/Performance)
P2A00 (air/fuel change value, possibly an O2 sensor @ bank 1 outside normal parameters

That's 7 different codes that have been reported over the past 3 months since the recall s/w flash. They appear to be intermittent (I can clear them with my EDGE monitor and drive for some distance without any of them reappearing). I've traveled from 5 to ~300 miles straight w/o setting any of them. I replaced the MAF sensor (which admittedly, I bought as an over-stock item from an e-bay seller working with GM- the replacement did not change any of the codes generated and both are genuine GM MAF sensors). My only other contribution to this might point to the MAF sensor's "harness connector" as I did come in contact with it while doing other work in the engine compartment- the locking mechanism of the harness connector appears intact but the bottom half of the connector's shell appears to be "loose" (wondering if I broke a wire to one of the pins internally when I came in contact with it???)

Thoughts? The P2A00 seems to set the CEL and is often in conjunction with the P026D code. Regens seem to occur w/o problems and fuel mileage has not been noticeably impacted.