Howdy!

I recently purchased a new TV a 3500 Chevrolet HD/LTZ/DRW 2L Custom Hauler. Yesterday I was preparing for our trip and checking all the tires for air pressure and going to install my PresurePro TPMS on the new truck. To my surprise the two front tire had medal value stems, but the rear duels had rubber value stems. I took the truck into Premier Tires in Livingston, TX to have the rear value stems replaced with metal value stems and was told that they could replace the inter duel stems but not the outer tires value stems. They stated they could not replace them because the stem area was to small to get a socket wrench into the area the tighten the steam. I don’t want to run the TPMS in a rubber steam. I don’t think I can even if I tried because the stem is so short I don’t think it will screw on to the rubber stems. The tire store recommended that a dealership may have a metal tire stem for the rims. Has anyone had this type of problem, or have any suggestions I would appreciate the help.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon