I’ve been scanning forums for answers, but I figured I start a topic to help me pin point my issue perhaps. I have 3500 GMC Duramax I got the truck second hand as my old 06 6.0 work truck I had got totaled from a guy txting and driving. It’s got 189,000 miles on it. It’s used for work has Utility Bed and two fuel tanks, but only one fuel tank actually works since I got it (reads half tank) when first tank is full. I changed the fuel filter first time it went into Limp mode and it fixed my issue, now I’ve gone through 2 more fuel filters and it seems in very short time. Before the weather started heating up I would turn the key wait a few minutes and fire it up it would run for a few mins stutter then die, I pump up the fuel filter start it again and then I was set for the rest of the day. At first it was every once in awhile then it started becoming a everyday issue. Now all of sudden it’s firing up no problem (not sure if it has to do with warmer weather or not). It’s new issue now is it keeps going into limp mode in 30 miles it will do it 3 times after clearing code. P0087 Fuel rail pressure code I know it has to be fuel issue as before it throws the code it starts to feel a little sluggish. My boss is one of those that likes to do his own up keep but only when it convenient or he absolutely has to so I don’t get a lot of times to try and figure what’s going on and pinpoint the issue.