Hi everyone I'm working on a 94 Gmc 3500hd 6.5 turbo diesel. I installed a brand new injection pump and relocated the pmd. Ran good for about a month. One day driveing down the road it acted like it was Starving for fuel. Throuh a check engine light engine quite. Started back up ran fine engine light went off. Ran fine after that I changed the lift pump and fuel filter ran fine about 2 weeks. Then same problem. Now I have a no start hard start. throwing Multiple codes i was told it was and Injection pump. Replace it again with a new one. Started up with no issues. For about 10 minutes after running. Then died. Haven't been able to start it up sense. I'm getting fuel to the filter. But on the pump I have no fuel to the injectors. But if I remove the fuel shut off solenoid. And turn on the key fuel runs out of it and on the ground. I tested the fuel shut off solenoid seems to be working. I ordered another pmd. From Leroy diesel. Just waiting for it to come in the mail. I have tried 4 different pmd's Not sure if any of them are good. I know 2 of them was brand new that I bought off ebay before all of this. But they could be bad. Who knows. Not sure if I'm missing something. Or should I just replace the injection pump with a Mechanical one. I'm kinda puzzled. This truck is all stock. Except for the lift pump. It's no longer running off the oil sensor. Sorry this long story.