Loyal WI to Denver CO towing my 2002 on car trailer (about 12k combined with cargo) this past week.

Left Loyal with 300 miles on the clock fresh Delvac 1 in the crankcase and fresh Mobil gear lube in the rear.

Rained most of the way through WI, MN, and IA. NE was pretty dry, but winds were nasty with 35mph gusts. Ran at about 5mph over for the most part with 75-76mph being our top cruising speed.

I ran my 90 galon aux tank in bed to transfer down so there is no accurate way to calculate MPG other than the DIC. DIC fell as low as 10.3 then slowly recovered to 10.7 by the time we hit Denver. Truck did a little unloaded running around Denver including tagging along on the 150 mile mpg run and ended up showing 11.8mpg by the time we were ready to head for home.

Trip back was pretty uneventful except for a recliner type chair sitting in the middle of the hammer lane (the smooth lane) that I almost hit. Closed the trip out at 10.7 DIC. I think this is pretty much on par with what my 2005 would do.

Odometer is at 2677 more or less in 47.9 hrs

Regens show 4 total.

DEF range shows 1755 miles.

DEF sensors 1,2,3 show OK on Tech 2 which I believe means it is mostly full.

the truck handling, braking, grade braking, power, etc is OUTSTANDING. I drove one handed (more like forefinger and a little thumb at 5 o'clock through the wind w/o issue. We had an Excursion 40' MH along and I rode part of the way in that. Let me tell you it was a handful in the crosswinds.

ther are things I like and things I dislike about this one, but all in all it's a superior machine. The biggest complaint is the pedal response/feel/uptake is absolutey horrible. Hopefully we'll get to tune these sooner or later, but they don't need much...