The P140B got to the point of being repeatable. After complaining to my dealership, my technician did a little investigating and found that GM admitted that there was a problem- but at the time, a fix was not available. I checked back after a couple of months and was informed that a fix had been found and that an update flash would be required to resolve the issue. I don't believe there was any "recall" on this issue- I asked for the newest flash. My argument was that the fault involved the emission system, it was a known defect to GM (a design flaw in their calibrations) and therefore, it should've been GM's responsibility to correct it. Not to mention that when this code surfaced, the CE lamp would light and my remote start capability was defeated. Since the new flash, I have not seen the P140B return as of this writing and I've been in heavy snow and rain (at highway speeds) where it often surfaced. It wasn't that my EGR valve was "slow to respond"- it was more like my air filter was partially clogged by moisture which inhibited air flow. Rain/Snow or otherwise, once the moisture dried out, no further P140B codes were generated.

If there's a possibility that my truck's warranty should've covered this flash, is there someone other than the turds at Chevy Customer Disservice that I can plead my case to? There used to be district managers that we could take our issues to- do they still exist? Are GM representatives still monitoring these pages like they used to?

Thanks again for allowing me to vent!
Gary