And I thought that my minus 50 C was something special, or like the tuff ones that lives up north in Sweden says, at minus 50 C they have to dig out the long sleeved shirts because its a minor draft outside, but the moonshine is perfectly chilled.

However, I raised the question about a possible rev limiter as long as the code 18 remaines. Is it possible that there is a electronic cutout at 85-90 kmh that makes the vibrations I mentioned in previous posts ??

Another issue appeared yesterday. I was driving on a strait road and tried to speed it up to 90, when the whole truck jumped and it felt and sounded like I was about to drop something from the undercarriage. It appeared again once, but nothing later on. Ive been rolling around under the truck and looked for anything that could explain the vibrations, but everything seems bolted on right.

Then my third issue for today. I was checking down the fuel tank and discovered that someone drilled a hole strait through the lid. My question is if that is bad in any way, or if I could ignore it and not have buy a new lid, anytime soon anyway ??

BTW I called the guy in Stockholm and asked if he sent the used optical sensor yet, because I should have had it yesterday, and I found out that he forgot about it but will send it today.

I get soooo tired sometimes, now I wont get it before this weekend, moore like monday if he dont forget it a second time.... angry face.