Thread: Board/Server Upgrade

Arrow Board/Server Upgrade

Some of you may have noticed yesterday that the board was accessible but was limited in useability. This is all part of a server upgrade/change. We'll also be upgrading the various software packages in the near term. Interruption should be minimal.

Jim

Arrow Photopost (photo album) function

Everything went well, considering the depth. It did take a little longer than anticipated, so my apologies for any inconvenience.

It wasn't without issues, though. The photo album requires a little more attention, which I'll get to ASAP. In the meantime, the album homepage is not accessible, but all previously uploaded images will still appear in posts and links. We have a few options to consider, so bear with us a couple days on this one.

If any of you encounter new issues, please send me an email or PM with details. I caught all the bugs I could, but I'm sure some got away.

Look for some good things in the near future. DmaxMaverick
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

NutNbutGMC Guest

Have you seen the Shoutbox feature for vB? It's a fun feature from time to time.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NutNbutGMC
    Have you seen the Shoutbox feature for vB? It's a fun feature from time to time.
    Yep. It's part of the vB upgrade on the way. It's up to Jim, whether that feature is enabled or not. So, if you don't get it, it's his fault!
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A

NutNbutGMC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DmaxMaverick
    Yep. It's part of the vB upgrade on the way. It's up to Jim, whether that feature is enabled or not. So, if you don't get it, it's his fault!
    Either way is OK with me. I have several forums that we use them on. It is an OK feature. Members seem to like the instantaineous interaction. Jim (or you) is welcome to have a look see at mine if you please. PM me. We're running vB 3.6.8.

Arrow

The Photo Album is back up and running the new verison. Enjoy!
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A