Thread: Cooling Mod, Heater Core Supply Tube

Default Cooling Mod, Heater Core Supply Tube

I'm replacing the heater core tubes while installing '97 cooling mod for my '94 K2500. The support bracket for the heater core supply tube (GM 15986676) I'm trying to install as part of replacing my '94 K2500 cooling system want's to lie about 6" from it's home on the intake manifold hold-down bolts. It also overlaps the exhaust gas recirculation port on the valve cover. Do I have the wrong part or does it need a lot of bending?

sound like to me you have the wrong part I have had to tweek lines to get tabs to line up but not off 6"
    2003 CHEVY 4500 DURAMAX/ALLISON 14'
    SERVICE CRANE BODY 16,500 LBS 14.5 MPG
    1998 K3500 SRW CREW CAB TRANSPLANTED 6.5TD ELECTROINC INTO, HEATH COMPUTER, 40+HP INJECTORS, 4" EXHAUST, VACUUM ELEMTINATOR ON TURBO,UPGRADED COOLING WITH ALL GM PARTS,NO VACUUM PUMP, SST OIL COOLER LINES MADE LOCALY FRACTION OF THE COST, 3" TOURBO/BOOST GAUSGE ALL IN ONE, ADDED GEAR DRIVE GREAT HELP WITH STARTING TIME DOESN'T JUMP AROUND ANY MORE, INTERCOOLER 3" INLET AND OUTLET COOLER 12x24x4, ALSO ADDED MANDEL BENT CROSS OVER, HAD TRUCK REPAINTED AND OPUT ON ALUM FLAT BED