went out one morning and truck would not start. When I came home for work I checked easy stuff like fuel, oil.
With no luck I ran a scan on the truck. I dont remember the codes but do remember that it pointed to the FICM. I check for bad wires and connections. All looked good there. So, I bought a new FICM. I installed it thinking my problems would be solved. So Went to fire turck up. WOE be Hold the truck would not run. I went back and bled and primed system again and again. Still same results.

The truck will start for about 4 seconds but wont stay running. Only if I prime it by hand again will it hit but wont stay running. 3-4 seconds. Ive tried to keep it running by pumping the primer but only last for about 10 seconds. I had someone rebuild my filter head (I was busy with work). Reinstalled with same results. No codes are showing up after replacing the FICM. I did check wire harnesses looking for anything with no luck.

Is there anybody willing to walk me thru diagnosing this truck. I dont have the money to pay someone. Im in the middle of nowhere. All shops I walk into say they would if it was a powerstroke but refuse to sork on duramax.

The truck is a later model 2004 3500 dually 4x4 has 160000. Tomorrow Im going to try and figure out if the inj. pump is pulling vacuum. Whle Im climbing around Im gonna try and replace rubber line. hope someone here help. Thanks.