TheDieselPage.com Forums

The Diesel Page Forums

2019 - TDP's 23rd Anniversary
What's New | Feature Articles | Product Reviews | Member's Area | Free Forum Registration
Duramax 6600 Diesel Page | Advertiser's Section | Classified Ads | The Diesel Page - Publications

Go Back   TheDieselPage.com Forums > Other Diesel & Truck Related Forums > GM Medium-Duty
Register FAQ Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

GM Medium-Duty Learn more about GM's new medium-duty trucks and diesel engines.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:52 AM

Default 7.8 liter

Hey,
Lemon law that thing! Im a GM dealer and diesel fanatic and im telling you the commercial LL suits are easier to win. The truck is costing you money because you use it for work, right? Well your thread spiked an interst so i asked my friend who is a heavy line Isuzu and Duamax wrench your questions. If you want to ask him yourself look up redline performance diesel in corona california these guys are the R and D company for RBP. They know their Sh@t if you know what i mean. he told me fuel jelling or particulate matter clogging the rails. Hey GM will stand buy the truck if you are still under warranty, get that truck ripped apart or get Gm to give you a new one. I cant believe that a gm dealer says "we dont know" Under franchise agreement with gm we are not allowed to turn anything away if the vehical is under warranty and the problem the owner is describing is possible or could be happening.
JR-
Renick Cadillac
Old 02-13-2013, 01:38 PM

Default greg

I have a 2007 T6500 GMC and I cant get the engine to stop powering down because of the emissions bull the check engine lite codes all indicate the emissions can anyone help.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:19 AM

Default 7.8 Isuzu Diesel 2007 GM Medium-Duty

I have a 2007 GM 8500 Series with a 7.8 Isuzu engine, it has loss of power before it goes into Degen Mode, won't even pull the empty truck on a hill,after the Degen light comes on and it goes into the burnout mode it has all kinds of power. It the way the sensors and the pollution control is set up and GM won't reprogram the system. If you could bypass the pollution control system the 7.8 Isuzu Engine is a nice smooth running engine with lots of power for a small engine.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:27 AM

Default 7.8l egr delete

Hey i got a 2009 c7500 gmc isuzu with a 7.8 liter isuzu. I'm trying to bypass the egr system due to the system keeps getting clogged up and throwing codes. Once the engine light comes on the cruise control cuts out and the pto won't idle up. The truck is normally used for idling and running the truck hydruralics. Is there any programmer out there that can bypass the egr system and keep the light out?

Thanks mechanic in need of an isuzu pro.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:08 PM

Default regen on 2008 c7500 not completing

I own a 2008 GMC C7500 which is giving me grief lately. It tries to do a regen but the orange regen light comes on with the green one as well. It stays on for a long time and after it shuts off 5 seconds later its back on, and its making the check engine light come on and also has put me into reduced power mode. I get code P0027 and U0294. Help Pls
Old 03-15-2015, 04:33 PM

Talking

new on here, i got me a T 7500 no major issue except a lil electrical problem and some jerkin.

dealer can't find anything wrong with it, i read the gelling effect when in a cold climate country, they say it effect the fuel flow which makes the truck to jerk but once its is warm its all good and so far no complaints except of course the fuel just went up again lol.

2007 GMC T 7500 7.8 Isuzu I-6 6 speed Allison