Thread: Website updates

Exclamation Website updates

Over the next several days, we will be performing some significant website maintenance and updates. Please bear with us. Many/most of you won't notice anything different, but there will be some short outages, security warnings, erroneous redirections, and some email correspondence (thread subscriptions, account profile changes, password changes) may not arrive as expected. During this time, some new threads and posts may go missing after the process is complete. I'll do what I can to speed it along and minimize this, but some may be unavoidable. Do what you'd normally do, and we'll address any issues as they arise. Please note my email address in my sig and don't hesitate to contact me with any problems or concerns. Of course, comments, questions and feedback can be posted here and we'll address them as soon as possible. Thanks!
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Exclamation

Not much really occurred since the original post, but the majority of the updates are now beginning and will likely continue through the weekend. Expect some short outage periods. I'll update here when it's complete, or if there are any changes that may cause longer access restrictions.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A

Arrow

It took a little longer than originally anticipated, but it's complete. Some serious compatibility issues slowed the process, and caused some security alarms and offline time last Sunday, but it's done.

It's not without casualties, though, as the photo album software is not compatible with the new system. We'll work on replacing that in the very near future. All of the previously uploaded photos are intact and accessible (by specific request), but further use of the old photo page is not an option. We'll update that as it's worked out.

Please don't hesitate to post any comments, questions or concerns, bugs or anomalies in this thread, or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the pages, or by direct email if necessary.

Thank you all for being a part of this great community, and we look forward to providing the platform far into the future.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A

Thanks for all your work..
    1993 Chevy K3500

owner - Twisted Steel Performance

porting, ceramic & powder coating

like us on Facebook