Thread: Update - January 26, 2004

Arrow

Duramax Diesel Power Project
    January 26, 2004 Update

http://www.thedieselpage.com/members...project2-9.htm

The "new" 2001 dash wiring harness has been installed, and all steering column related switches have been interfaced - including the ignition, horn, "key in ignition", park brake, wiper, turn signals, cruise control, brake light switch, TCC/cruise disengage switch, headlight dimmer and the electronic accelerator pedal assembly.

Thanks for the update. I enjoy watching this project as it goes along. Should be really interesting when it finally hits the ground.

Keep posting, we love the updates.

Heartbeat Hauler Guest

Unbelievable....they can transplant a Duramax & Allison in an older truck, but they can't put a guy on Mars....go figure

It never ceases to amaze me that guys can interface this stuff. Oh and for future referrence...I dig these types of articles...Press on.
    JP

Put a man on mars? I'm shooting a lot lower... Like being able to put a spoon in the microwave!

Fat Boy
    Fat Boy<p>\'94 GMC Suburban K2500 SLE (6.5L oil-burner & 4L80E tranny)<br />\'99 Jeep TJ (Wrangler) Sahara<br />\'02 Suntracker 27\' Party Barge w/ 3.0L 135hp I/O, hard upper sundeck and wet bar!<br />\'00 Coleman Tacoma pop-up camper<br />Fat Boys Photo Albums (containing photo-narratives of all my auto-related projects) are no longer online. Will be back when I find a new place to host them!<p> <a href=\"mailto:kreidelk@rocketmail.com\">kreidelk@r ocketmail.com</a>