So this is a fifth wheel question, at a minimum directed at arveetek.

I have 600 watts of solar that have seamlessly worked through a Trimetric/Bogart controller and monitor for years. Several years, I lived for months at Quartzite with no need to use the generator. Camped with it just three weeks ago and it was working perfectly.

This past week, the battery state as shown on the monitor started dropping day by day and when it got to 70 percent I got concerned. Pulled the batteries (two Trojan T105s) and after sitting for 24 hours, they were at 6.4 volts -- full charge.

Operationally, the jacks and other 12 volt devices work fine. When I kill the master power, the few things that stay hot (jacks, breakaway switch) continue to work properly. But the monitor still shows a reduced battery state after a week when we had great sunshine -- even with batteries testing very good and virtually no other use.

This system has always stayed well ahead of the few small phantom loads I have. I suppose the controller and/or monitor could be on the fritz. But does anyone have ideas about what else could I do by way of troubleshooting?