Thread: Nalcool 2000

Default Nalcool 2000

Does anybody know where I can get some Nalcool 2000? I have checked the local truck stop and they don't have it. A local fuel distributer never heard of it. Is there a substitute? I have used it maybe 20 years ago. I did a search here and came up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Nalcool is now a Penray product and is known as Pencool.

You could use Napacool as an alternative, 4056 IIRC is the part number. Napa also sells the teststrips.

Also though what are you going to use it with as it will not work with Dexcool or any other OAT style coolant?

Cheers
    Nobby
    Last edited by Nobby; 02-01-2013 at 21:57.
    97 K2500 Suburban, 3.42, 245 Tires, Custom Oil cooling lines, Snorkel Removed and 4" Heath Exhaust and Crossover. TSM Rear Disc Conversion.

Thanks for the info. I have used nalcool for a long time but havn't used any for about the last 15 years or so and now I was wondering about where it went! I will check out NAPA for some of their stuff. Only using the "old" type antifreeze, coolant. Thanks again for the info. Hope you are doing okay back on the east coast with all the hurricane stuff.