Thread: 2008 lmm rough idle and bucking and jumping.

Default 2008 lmm rough idle and bucking and jumping.

Ok guys this is my first post here.
    I have a 2008 gmc 2500hd ccsb 4x4.
    When i start the truck after its been sitting it starts and runs great, but ones i drive it and it makes operating temp its takes a turn for the worst. While im driving it will start jerking and kinda cutting out, it hasn't ever died but its rough. When i come to a stop light i have to hole the brake tight or its gonna jump across the intersection. But one i park it and it cools off, and i start it back up it runs great till it gets hot again. It dont smoke or anything, i have put a new fpr on it. Was told that it has a new cp3 on it but i can not confirm that. Also put a new MAF on it. It is turned and deleted, "unsure what the tunes are but told it is efi". Fass lift pump on it, beans sump, 5in straight pipe. Also deleted the fuel filter housing.

Anything will help guys.

Thank you,
    Micheal

You removed all fuel filtration?

Have you read the codes? And is the SES light on?
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
    -Patrick Henry

A5150nut
    2006 K3500 D/A
    94 6.5 4x4 5spd Sold

I removed the fuel filter housing but have a lift pump with a fuel and water filter. And i have no codes with my lil scanner, and the ses light is not on

Why a guy would saw a hole in the floor of a perfectly good fuel tank is beyond me... The head is the same whether you lift from the top or bottom.

To start check the supply pressure if the Foaminator and make sure it is below 10 psi. Also put the OE filter back on. if the miracle filters are as good as they claim (not) you should never have to change it.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!