Thread: THE DIESEL SHOW - Video downloads

Arrow THE DIESEL SHOW - Video downloads

Birmingham, AL – For immediate release

Johnny Rowland Productions has been focused on their new show THE DIESEL SHOW since the beginning of August. After a successful launch, the show will be going to a weekly delivered show in November.

THE DIESEL SHOW is the first show that is focused on the diesel engine and its usage. “This spring we made the decision to launch THE DIESEL SHOW for our proven diesel-centric coverage”, stated Johnny Rowland. “I wanted to ensure that the program direction and delivery methods matched the high quality of the programming. We went to Motorsports-Consulting to assist in show development and increase our content distribution”.

“With the I’M delivery method the shows reach will increase as they are no longer tied to a broadcast schedule but to the viewer’s schedule”, said Dan Fite VP MotorSports-Consulting. “The addition of the I’M network will allow viewers without access to satellite or cable broadcasting access to the show including when they are traveling”.

THE DIESEL SHOW is now available to viewers via a new broadcast method. Using the IM player which is available from THE DIESEL SHOW web site viewers are able to subscribe to the show via their internet connected computer and have the show delivered directly to them.

About THE DIESEL SHOW

THE DIESEL SHOW (www.TheDieselShow.tv) is a new program from the producers of the successful Guns and Gears TV show. The highly rated diesel-centric coverage started on Guns and Gears during the 2005 season and THE DIESEL SHOW will takeover these high quality diesel features and coverage. To subscribe (for free) to the show, users need to visit the show web site and download the player (Click the image at the beginning of this message).

Contact Information:
    Motorsports-Consulting.com
    Daniel Fite
    dan@motorsports-consulting.com
    931-920-6363
    Last edited by More Power; 10-07-2006 at 22:16.