Thread: 6.5L Harmonic Balancer, Pulley, and Crank Seal

Default 6.5L Harmonic Balancer, Pulley, and Crank Seal

I bought these items 5 years ago and never installed. Decided to go the Fluidampr route. They are still in the box wrapped in plastic. Been sitting on a shelf in my office. If interesed PM me. Thanks for looking.

Dorman #594-170 balancer
    Dorman #594-037 pulley
    National Oil Seal #3945IMG_0659.jpg
    '95 GMC Sierra 6.5TD C2500, reg cab, long box, 2x4, 4L80E, 3.73 ratio, VIN F, L65, 120K. Mods: DE 4" exhaust/crossover, WW2, PMD relocate, Dmax fan/clutch, HP air filter, Fluidampr, B&M Trans/Diff covers.

Not sure why the pic loaded sideways....Not looking to make any money here...these parts are just sitting here not going anywhere. Can't return them, so......Shipping + 10 bucks for driving to UPS, USPS or Fedex and they are yours.
    '95 GMC Sierra 6.5TD C2500, reg cab, long box, 2x4, 4L80E, 3.73 ratio, VIN F, L65, 120K. Mods: DE 4" exhaust/crossover, WW2, PMD relocate, Dmax fan/clutch, HP air filter, Fluidampr, B&M Trans/Diff covers.

Hi
    Would you be willing to ship to Canada?
    I can pay by PayPal or any other way that makes you comfortable.
    Thanks Thomas
    90 Chev 3500 c/c 4x4,6.2na,400 auto,4:10 gears.DSG Timing gears,main girdle, isspro tach, pyro,boost,oil and trany temp.Dual Tstats, High volume peninsular pump,on shelf, Custom turbo and intercooler 85%complete. Change of plans for the dually, it's going to get a Cummins. Both trucks are Blue 90 4x4 crews

Default Shipping to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon6.2 View Post
    Hi
    Would you be willing to ship to Canada?
    I can pay by PayPal or any other way that makes you comfortable.
    Thanks Thomas
    I have no problem shipping to Canada or anywhere you want, as long as you pay for shipping plus $10. I have PayPal too. Would you want to give me an address to ship to, then I could get a shipping quote. Any preference UPS, Fedex? Let me know.

These items are still available. Shipping + $10.

Quote Originally Posted by rnash4 View Post
    I have no problem shipping to Canada or anywhere you want, as long as you pay for shipping plus $10. I have PayPal too. Would you want to give me an address to ship to, then I could get a shipping quote. Any preference UPS, Fedex? Let me know.
    Hi
    My address is

Box 2112
    Haines Jct. Yukon
    Y0B-1L0
    I live out in the middle of nowhere and have no courier service. So is using USPS an option?
    Thanks Thomas
    90 Chev 3500 c/c 4x4,6.2na,400 auto,4:10 gears.DSG Timing gears,main girdle, isspro tach, pyro,boost,oil and trany temp.Dual Tstats, High volume peninsular pump,on shelf, Custom turbo and intercooler 85%complete. Change of plans for the dually, it's going to get a Cummins. Both trucks are Blue 90 4x4 crews

Hey Thomas

I will check with USPS and get a shipping quote. Have no idea what it would cost to ship to your remote location. It could be really expensive. Will get back to you soon.

Randall

Just checked USPS site. With the info I entered it said Medium flat rate box was $49.60. Large flat rate box $64.50. Not sure which one it would take. Also 6-10 business days. If those prices are too high I fully understand. If you were down here in Houston I would just give them to you. Lol

I'll take them, PM for email address and I'll send you shipping label.

John

Either one will work for me
    i have paypal to pay with if that works.
    let me know if that works,i only see emails at home in the mornings and evenings.No internet at my shop.
    Thanks Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon6.2 View Post
    Either one will work for me
    i have paypal to pay with if that works.
    let me know if that works,i only see emails at home in the mornings and evenings.No internet at my shop.
    Thanks Thomas
    OK. It will probably be next Tuesday before I can get to the post office. I will find out exact shipping amount. PayPal works for me for payment. Will get back with you next week.

Randall

Thanks no rush on my part...
    If you want to contact me directly

salecker
    at
    northwestel
    dot
    net

Thanks Thomas

[edit]
    those watching will automatically share your parsed address with Russian spies. If you didn't have enough spam, that will fix it. Using a disposable address helps. Using the PM feature also helps.
    Last edited by DmaxMaverick; 06-11-2019 at 09:34. Reason: privacy-challenged google

Default Sold

These items have sold