Thread: A word about new turbomasters

Default A word about new turbomasters

Howdy
    It's been a long time since I've posted anything, I suppose that's good in the sense that my trucks are pretty much trouble free. That is until last fall.

My daughter has a 1998 Suburban with a 6.5. It started showing a low boost code randomly. Checked out with a vac guage and found the vac pump was going south. So time for a mechanical boost control, I have the heath model on all my trucks and have had good luck with them. My time window to fix the truck was interrupted by holidays and my daughter going back to college, so it wasn't until two weeks ago that I could fix it. Turns out I ordered the wrong turbomaster
    I called Heath and found out that the company got bought by Dieselsite.com in Florida. I was thinking this would be trouble and was prepared to pay for another turbomaster due to MY order error. I explained my time frame and verified that I had ordered the wrong part.
    As it turned out, the new owners shipped me the proper turbomaster NEXT DAY AIR!!!! so I could get the truck fixed over my daughters spring break. Also included was a free shipping label to mail back the improper part.
    Fantastic service!!! I was the problem in the situation and they still had 110% fantastic customer service, above and beyond all reasonable expectations.
    Just thought I would share!
    https://www.dieselsite.com

L8r
    1996 Chvy 3500 CCDWLB 6.5 Heathed, NO vac, marine injctrs, ARB bumper, BIG pipe, 3" lift, bright lights, bypass oil system.
    1986 Chvy 6.2 M1009 blazer RAM AIR, Headers, Custom interior
    2001 Chinook RV, V10 gas
    1974 John Deere 1530 diesel tractor
    1993 John Deere 455 Diesel lawn mower
    1967 GTO, 1989 Honda Transalp
    2009 VW Jetta TDI, flashed and piped, 6speed, fun car!
    1998 6.5 suburban, stock, daughter's
    1993 6.5 3500 CCSWLB GM8, Heathed, big exhaust, gauges, Son's

1984 6.2 ATS turbo 3500, SCDWLB - Son's
    3 kids, 1 wife, 1 dog
    Gunsmith, Tactics Instructor, Fabricator USMC 87-93 Semper Fi!

I still advocate for fixing the original system as it's smarter and the mechanicals tend to lose empty MPG.

We do have the TM in stock in WI FYI.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

"Fantastic service!!! I was the problem in the situation and they still had 110% fantastic customer service, above and beyond all reasonable expectations."

Scarce on the ground these days. Thanks for posting.