Thread: Photopost Tutorial

Arrow Photopost Tutorial

Pictures add a lot to the value and enjoyment of participating in a bulletin board forum. If you need help in adding images to your posted messages, click This Link for a tutorial that explains how to do it.

Jim

Arrow Further advice

More Power recently provided me with additional information to help solve a photo-posting problem:

Quote Originally Posted by More Power
    Some people have had a problem staying logged in or using Photopost, which was due to an address issue.

You should be logging in using the URL address:

http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/tdpforum

Using the numeric IP address doesn't keep you logged in.

i.e. http://72.22.76.69/tdpforum

Resizing images..... You'll need an image program. I don't use the programs included with Windows - they might have that capability - I don;t know. I use a variety of image programs (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Publisher Pro Photo Editor, etc.)
    Dr. Lee

1984 C-10, custom 6.5L SAA, custom 700R4, Gone but NOT FORGOTTEN

Default Photo Copyrights

Please remember that you must either be the copyright holder or have permission from the owner to place images in your photo album and/or insert them into your posted messages.

All images are copyrighted, whether they are branded or not. It makes sense to ask permission before using someone else's work.

The simplest way around asking permission is to simply insert a hot link in your forum post to the web page that displays the image. This way the photographer gets the recognition and the web traffic.

Jim