We are a very small crowd that have owned or currently own 6.2/6.5s and love them, and as far as I'm concerned, because of the vast knowledge I got from you members here at The Diesel Page. I own a couple trucks - one with a 6.2N/A and one with a 6.5N/A that I love and was happy with and never thought I would ever acquire a vehicle that in my opinion, and many others as well, is The ultimate toy with a factory 6.5 I've always stayed with N/As because I would rather use the lower gears if I need more power than deal with any turbo issues. Please excuse me, but I'm turning this reply into a quiz that has only one question and one answer. What is the vehicle that has been seen, identified, and respected by almost every American, is so versatile that it can accommodate up to 8 people, built to carry over 2 tons of payload, can go anywhere - I mean ANYWHERE, (just go on youtube) Also is the most BADASS looking ride a person could have sitting in their neighborhood and probably will be the only one in their neighborhood, and has a 6.2 or 6.5 in it? Answer - (hint) M1123. Nobody, I mean NOBODY loves their 6.5 more than I do my newest one. Period.